FSG is a dynamic, rapidly expanding geotechnical specialist with a focus on technical excellence and innovation. We are seeking qualified geotechnical engineers (0 – 5 years’ experience) to join our Brisbane and Melbourne teams. If you are an Australian resident interested in working with a passionate and highly regarded geotechnical specialist working on major infrastructure projects, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An overview of your role will include:
- Planning and execution of a wide variety of geotechnical projects including site investigation and interpretation, design and construction verification, pile testing and geotechnical analysis.
- Managing projects according to client-approved scopes of work, and deliver high quality reports on time and within budget, including working closely with relevant technical leads.
- Analysis and modelling slope stability, settlement, foundation design, soil retaining structures and other geotechnical problems
- Preparing or assisting with preparing engineering memos, reports, and presentations
- Preparing technical and/or multidisciplinary proposals and design work packages in response to client needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 0 – 5 years of relevant experience working in a consulting engineering or industry environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Geological Engineering with a Master’s preferred
- Strong technical writing, interpersonal communication, and critical thinking skills
- Desire to provide excellent client service and commitment and technical excellence
Benefits of being part of the FSG team include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Employee owned structure
- A focus on technical excellence rather than corporate processes
- Exposure to a wide variety of technically challenging projects
- The opportunity to work with, and receive mentoring from, recognised industry experts.