- Dr Julian Seidel delivered a presentation to Australian Geomechanics Society, QLD as part of their Distinguished Speaker series, entitled “A Systems Approach to Verifying Driven Pile Foundations”.
- Burt Look was named Queensland Professional Engineer of the Year for his contribution to the practice of Geotechnical Engineering in his home state.
- Jim Slatter delivered a presentation at Queensland’s Department of Transport and Main Road’s (TMR) Engineering Technology Forum – Dynamic Monitoring of Bridge Structures for the Assessment of Foundation Performance.
- Julian Seidel Paper delivered a presentation at DTMR Engineering Technology Forum in Brisbane on Improved Construction Control of Driven Piles via use of the Pile Driving Monitor (PDM).
- Ben Collingwood was one of three senior industry figures that were invited mentors and speakers at the Young Geotechnical Professionals Conference, held in Noosa.
- Dr Julian Seidel presented in Sydney at IQPC Conference on Piling and Deep Foundations on “Educating the Client of the Importance of Effective Testing”.
- Dr Julian Seidel presented in Brisbane as a Keynote Speaker at the 4th International Geomate Conference “Perspectives from accurate measurements of the Standard Penetration Test (SPT)”.